Monday, July 07, 2008
Long Fingernails
So in a previous blog I wrote about how my buddy Kero had a really long fingernail and it was kinda weird. If you read the comments you'll see a good friend of mine has pointed out that it is done as a status symbol. This I don't doubt, but one; that doesn't seem like Kero, and two, it was on his index finger that the nail was really long. Though I have found out the real reason for the long fingernail. He grows it long so he can use it as a guitar pick. So false alarm, I thought I had noticed something cultural, but nope, its for playing the guitar. Though I guess because I mentioned it and then Shawna responded to it, I did learn something cultural in the end. Fantastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha, that's funny! But glad you got something cultural out of it, even in an indirect way. :)
Shawna
Post a Comment